Welcome to Trekity.com!
Trekity is a website and daily newsletter for women who love travel.
Sign up for our newsletter by entering your email address at the top of the page.
You’ll receive short, daily emails on…
- travel destinations,
- tips for women travelers,
- delicious international cuisine,
- inspiring women’s travel stories, and
- info on our Mother Earth and how to protect her.
So sign up now to gain access to our daily emails and community of women travelers!
Still not sure? See a sample email now.
Once you’ve signed up for the newsletter, check out the great content we have on Trekity.com.
Here’s how Trekity.com is organized to help you find what you’re looking for…
We have over 850 travel destinations around the WORLD! Simply click a country or region to get instant recommendations for destinations and activities like…
- 10 Reasons You’ll Love the Maya Riviera
- 3 Day Itinerary to Wine Tasting Paso Robles, California
- 7 Must-See Attractions of Mysore India
- Discover the Cleveland Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Explore the World’s Oldest Jungle! Taman Negara National Park…
- Hungary’s Best Kept Secret…
- The Best Reason to Visit Tofino Canada (Hint: It’s Bigger Than a Bus!)
- The One Thing You Must Do in Tulamben, Bali…
- An Insiders Guide to Oktoberfest, Germany
- Warning: Don’t Travel Here If You Love Chinese, Indian or Malaysia Food
Or if you prefer to look for a specific activity anywhere in the world, check out our activities.
While travel is fun, it can be a challenge if you’re not prepared. Our travel tips will help you save money, prepare for travel, keep you safe and get around in foreign places.
Here’s some fun articles to get you started…
- Cultural Etiquette: Perfectly Normal Habits That Can Get You in Trouble Overseas
- Flying With Kids: Tips Straight from Real Moms…
- Five Must-Read Hiking Tips for Women Trekkers
- Everything You Want to Know About Travel Visas…
- Squat Toilet Etiquette: Don’t Read if You Get Grossed Out…
- $242,217 on Travel Photos? Shocking Costs Behind World’s Most Iconic Photos
The world is chalked-full of empowering women – especially those that travel! So Trekity scoured the planet to hear what women had to say in exclusive interviews…
- How Zainab Salbi is Changing the World with Women for Women International
- Roz Savage’s Guide to Rowing the World’s Oceans and Saving the Environment
- Dee Caffari’s Guide to Breaking World Records
- Skiing Across Antarctica (Yes, Antarctica!) with Felicity Aston
- How Jeanne Conquered 7 Summits and 7 Marathons on 7 Continents
- What Helen Taylor Can Teach Us About Eco-Driving
What You Can Do
- Tell your friends, family and co-workers about Trekity.com and how they can join our community.
- Interact with the community through comments on the website.
- Provide feedback on the website and newsletter so we can better meet your needs.
- Report any website abuse so we can foster a safe and positive environment.
Thank you and welcome to our community of women travelers!
Founder and CEO, Trekity.com
P.S. If you have any feedback on Trekity.com or would like to see something specific covered, please contact me. I love hearing from our community of women around the world!