Partner with the fastest growing community of women travelers!
By working with Trekity, you and your company will benefit from:
- Dedicated Audience. Trekity.com is a community of women travelers who are passionate about travel and making the world a better place. See our Website Data (listed below) for our rapidly growing visitors.
- Marketing Experts. Trekity’s founders have been managing successful online websites since 200 and are proficient in SEO, social media, conversion optimization, content generation, and business management. They have taught classes at universities in the Bay Area on Internet Marketing and SEO and wrote Business In A Backpack: How to Build and Run a Profitable Business While You Travel the World.
- Travel Professionals. With over three solid years traveling, Trekity’s founders are efficient and professional travelers. Their hands-on travel experience has allowed them to travel easily, avoid potential problems, ask the necessary questions to maximize the overall experience.
- Trusted Relationship. Trekity has partnered with over 100 websites and values trusted relationships. We believe in maintaining quality relationships with win-win outcomes for both parties.
- Quality Content. There are over 900 pages of high-quality content on Trekity that inspires, educates and promotes travel to our readers.
Demographic: Who they are…
- Income of $100,000+
- College educated
- Married (many single)
- No kids
- USA – 80%+, Canada, UK
Psychographic: How they think…
- Prefers doing over buying, experience over things, and in-depth content
- Wants to give back
- Loves travel and outdoors
- Has classic style
- Is loyal, sincere, liberal
- Has enviro-friendly focus and dislikes non-green products
- Prefers female-specific gear
- Not price sensitive and pays for quality
- Is internet savvy
- Lives healthy lifestyle
Behavioral: What they do…
- Is active: run, backpack, cycle, hike, kayak, yoga, ski, camp
- Loves to cooking and fitness
- Takes three trips a year
- Has high internet usage
- Buys sports drinks and nutrition bars
- Does cleanses
- Shops at whole foods and outdoor stores
- Buys three running shoes a year, energy bars, camping gear
Website, Newsletter and Social Media Data…
As of end of May, 2013 Trekity data is as follows:
- Visits: 16,567
- Monthly Uniques: 15,177
- Page Views: 21,351
- Domain Authority: 40
- Homepage Authority: 49
- Page Rank: 3
- Newsletter Subscriber (launched mid-September ’12): 589
- Facebook Likes: 257
- Twitter Followers: 687
Trekity is continually looking to partner and network with advertisers, tourism boards, sponsors, industry professionals, travel bloggers, and women who love travel.
There are several ways to partner with Trekity, including:
Please see below for specific information on each option. If you have other ideas on how you’d like to partner with Trekity, please contact us with more information.
Guest Writing on Trekity
Trekity currently accepts guest posts from the following websites:
- Non-commercial websites two “follow” links are allowed in the author bio.
- Commercial websites one “no-follow” link is allowed in the author bio. Trekity currently does NOT accept paid, sponsored posts, per Google’s Link Schemes.
Please see our writing guidelines for more information. There is no charge for guest posts. All submissions are subject to review. Because Trekity is a website and newsletter for women who love travel, we’d prefer woman-centric content, from women writers with real travel experience.
Advertising on Trekity
Our community receives information through Trekity.com and our email newsletter. In both cases, we review advertisement proposals to ensure they are in-line with our user experience. Learn more about your advertising options…
Sponsored Email on Trekity Email Newsletter
Trekity currently accepts sponsored emails from companies with a passion for travel. The email content will be written by Trekity (100-200 words) and will include one link within the email and two banner ads (Left: 125px x 400px, Bottom: 600px x 150px). The email will be a broad-casted to all current Trekity subscribers and will state it’s a “Sponsored Email.” Pricing is based on the number of subscribers.
- 501-1,000 subscribers, $500
- 1,001-5,000 subscribers, $1,000
We continually reviewing high-quality products that will benefit our community of women who love travel. Products include (but aren’t limited to):
- Travel discounts
- Travel gear and gadgets
- Travel clothes and shoes
- Travel guide books
- Travel magazines
- Anything that meets the need of our readers
Trekity believes effective sponsorships should engage the reader/customer, personalize the brand, and create a meaningful connection between the sponsor company and the reader/customer. Trekity is continually seeking sponsors that share our values:
- Providing the highest quality content for women around the world who love travel.
- Satisfying and inspiring our readers.
- Promoting travel through education.
- Caring about our communities and environment.
- Creating ongoing win-win partnerships.
- Creating wealth through profits and growth.
Sponsoring with Trekity can increase brand awareness, traffic, customers, and likelihood of purchase. Trekity offers several options for sponsorships including:
- Banner advertising on Trekity.com,
- Product placement on Trekity.com,
- Sponsored posts (see above),
- Sponsored emails (see above),
- Give-aways and contests,
- Special events,
- Social media platform, and or
- Brand ambassadorship.
Trekity is continuously traveling and reviewing the tourism industry to provide our community with accurate information based on our user experience. All press trips must be in line with our market of active women who love travel. We attend press trips to provide our community with a true report of the experience. We review press trip proposals to determine what we can provide in exchange for the trip. The following are things we will consider providing:
- Written reviews of the experience on Trekity.
- Written reviews of the experience for your website.
- Sharing the experience on social media.
- Publishing photos on Trekity
- Being interviewed.
- Links to your company website.
- Providing analytic data on published works.
We require the right to change the itinerary before or during the trip. All financial expenses incurred during the trip must be covered, including but not limited to:
- VISA and entry fees
- Tips and gratuity
If you feel you would like to partner with Trekity, please contact us today.
Featured image credit: Victor1558