What do you know about New Zealand?
- New Zealand is primarily made up of two main islands, the North Island and South Island;
- New Zealand’s indigenous people are known as the Maori;
- New Zealand was where the Lord of the Rings was filmed;
- New Zealand has unique animal and plant life due to it’s isolation; and
- New Zealand is home to kiwis – not the fruit, but the flightless bird.
Awesome. You get an A+.
But did you know that one of the best ways to explore New Zealand is on a road trip?
Anne Lowrey shares her New Zealand travel secrets from her epic road trip from Queenstown on the South Island to Auckland on the North Island…